How will we use this information?
The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:
- To administer booking requests including confirming your booking and otherwise communicating with you about your booking;
- To process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
- To send you our brochure(s);
- To notify you of our products and services, including promotional offers;
- To customise this website according to your interests; and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
What information will we collect?
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- Your name, age and address;
- Your phone number or mobile number and e-mail address;
- Your card details if you make a booking online;
- Details about the services you specifically request; and
- Information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
In what circumstances can we disclose your information?
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) due to regulatory reasons or to our suppliers that process data on our behalf.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address further down the page or e-mail us at email@example.com.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict physical, electronic and managerial security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register with us online you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
Using your data for sending marketing information to you
We can use your email address and other personal data for marketing purposes if you have ticked the box stating that you wish to receive such information. These opt in boxes are located on all the forms where we take your personal information.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time here. If you prefer, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your registered email address in the message.
Obtaining a copy of the data we hold
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at:
St Margarets Park
The Company Secretary
Or send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
A small fee may be payable of up to £10. On receipt of your request we will inform you of the exact amount of the fee. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity and you have paid the fee, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When visiting our web pages, we would like to use tracking technologies which record information about you automatically. This can include using a cookie which would be stored on your browser.
Without such technology it is possible that certain functionality of this site might be affected. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- The type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
- The date and time you access our website;
- The pages you enter, visit and exit our website from; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our web pages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.