An application is made and accepted subject to the following conditions:
1. Lettings are deemed to commence at 3pm on the day of arrival and cease at 9am on the day of departure. Latest time of arrival is 10 pm.
2. The Management reserve the right to decline acceptance or to expel any visitors for conduct detrimental to the Park or comfort of other visitors.
3. Accommodation may not be occupied by more persons than berths provided. Cots (available on hire) may be used in lieu of one berth.
4. The Company is relieved from liability for accidents to visitors and any loss or damage to their property including motor vehicles.
5. The Company is relieved from liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond its control, in which case the money paid will be refunded in full.
6. It is regretted that bookings are only accepted for couples, family groups or individuals.
7. We trust that when you leave your accommodation it will be left in the condition in which you should wish to find it – clean and tidy.
8. A condition of booking now is that we receive the cash balance 6 weeks before your holiday commences.
9. All holiday bookings cancelled less than 6 weeks before holiday dates must be paid for if the proprietors are unable to re-let, unless covered by the Holiday Cancellation Plan.
10. May we point out that a booking is a contract and in the event of cancellation no monies can be refunded unless covered by our Holiday Cancellation Plan.
11. Dogs and other pets must be kept under control and on leads at all times and not allowed to interfere with or annoy other persons in the park. Under no circumstances may pets be left in your accommodation unattended when you go off the park or be allowed onto the beds or sofas.
12. The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse or refund any booking.
13. Cycles are allowed on the park provided they are ridden slowly and not on the grass areas. No cycling is allowed after dusk.
14. For the general comfort of all no undue noise will be tolerated between 10 pm and 8.30 am.
15. For the purpose of maintenance etc the proprietors reserve the right (even in the absence of the occupants) to enter the accommodation any time as necessary.
16. A charge of £10 will be made for each returned or represented cheque or for changing your holiday dates after booking. HOLIDAY CANCELLATION PLAN FOR ONLY £15 PER WEEK Only payable with Holiday Deposit Our Cancellation Plan covers the whole of your party up to the day before your holiday commences against cancellation due to:
We guarantee to return the FULL AMOUNT of deposit and balance paid to St. Margaret’s under this scheme. Please give as much notice as possible and provide the appropriate authorative document in confirmation of your reasons for cancellation, ie Doctor’s Note, Death Certificate, Redundancy Notice under the Payment Act 1965. Claims outside the specified reasons for cancellation cannot be entertained. Only members of the party named on the booking form are covered by this scheme. All other cancellations subject to Rules 9 and 10. Notice of Cancellation must be sent recorded delivery or e-mail.