Here at St Margaret’s we are remaining open and will be reviewing the situation daily and following government guidelines.

We will not be asking for balance payments for your holiday 6 weeks before you arrive as per conditions of reservation but will hold your holiday for you until the situation becomes clearer.

We will give you more information in due course.

From us all here at St Margaret’s we wish you well during this difficult time.