CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – Monday 11/05/20

I’m sure many, if not all of you, watched the Prime Minister on television last night to get the latest news on the coronavirus epidemic.

Therefore here at St Margaret’s we will remain closed for the rest of May and the entire month of June and will await guidance to see if we can open in July.

If you have a booking with us for these dates we will be contacting you this week.

If you have a booking with us to arrive after July 4th we are not asking for you to pay your balance payment as requested 6 weeks before your arrival. We will contact you regarding your booking 7-10 days before your arrival date,after taking further government advice.

This remains a very difficult and strange time for us all so please stay safe and come and visit St Margaret’s at a later date when it is safe to do so.

We hope you keep safe and well

Best wishes from all of us at St Margaret’s